CYMPIRE DEVELOPS 10 CAMPAIGNS SPECIFIC TO THE SHIFTING CYBERSCAPE OF THE COVID-19 CHALLENGE
Mar. 24th, 2020
\Cympire develops 10 campaigns specific to the shifting cyberscape of the COVID-19 challenge.
In such times of crisis, when everybody is working from home, including cyber and it teams, vulnerability is at an extreme.
“This is the perfect opportunity for cyber criminals to act, and it is more important than ever to keep cyber security and information security teams up to date, alert, and in shape” says Tamir Goren, COO of Cympire.
Cywaria’s cloud allows real-time remote training and simulations specific to cybersecurity readiness in the Covid-19 era.
Train your red team in remote end-point security validation, and prepare your cybersecurity team for distributed network protection, using the latest COVID-19 cyber challenges developed and gamified by the Cympire team for the current crisis:
Selected scenarios examples:
- WFH hack: Work from home under the threat of the corona virus.
- Home alone: Keeping your home network safe is a greater challenge in the times of the covid-19 outbreak.
- Covid-19 outbreak: Users are under attack by exploitations of the world-wide panic.
- World War C: Can you save the world from the malicious COVID-19 Virus?
- Hack-pandemic: a virus is infecting your company’s remote workers. Can you stop it?